Guardwatch Security UK Limited is a long-established Security Industry Approved Contractor who operates throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a full-time relief Security Officer to join our team in the Clydach area working 12hr shifts on a rotation of 3 days 3 nights 3 off.
The opportunity to work on our other sites in the area would be available
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- IT Literate
- Strong customer focus
- Experience of working in the Security Industry would be preferred but not essential
- A valid SIA Licence – Manned Guarding (SG) or Door Supervisor (DS)
- Gatehouse and weighbridge experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The successful candidate must have a 5-year checkable employment/education history
- A professional demeanor with sound judgment and integrity
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first-line support to employees, contractors, and visitors to the site providing a high standard of service.
- To provide a safe and secure environment and to ensure that persons who have not been granted access do not enter the site and are professionally and politely escorted from the site.
- Provide support in emergencies and evacuations
- Weighbridge operations
- CCTV Monitoring
- Conduct searches in line with company procedures
- Help with Covid 19 procedures.
- Reception Duties
- Regular Patrols of the site
In return we offer.
- Excellent working condition
- Full on the job training
- Company uniform/PPE provided.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Paid Holidays
- Double time for Bank Holiday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.43 per hour.