BIIAB Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) Level 2
The law states that if you are serving alcohol on your premises you must have a member of staff that holds a valid personal licence.
This qualification allows you to apply for your Personal Licence in England and Wales and advance your prospects within the licensed retail sector.
This is a one day course and should be taken by anyone who works in a role which requires them to authorise the sale of alcohol to the public.
- Licensing authorities
- Personal and premises licences
- Operating schedules
- Permitted temporary activities
- Unauthorised licensable activities
- Police powers and rights of entry
- Legal and social responsibilities of the personal licence holder
- Illegal drugs, the effects of alcohol and disorderly conduct
- Protection of children
Get in contact with us and we'll let you know when our next course begins!