We are looking for a marketing assistant for our organisation to help with our creative marketing strategies and campaigns to enhance our company image.
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s activities.
· Conduct market research and analyse rating reports/questionnaires.
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data. (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc)
· Update spreadsheets and databases with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
· Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
· Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
· Write marketing literature.
· Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
Requirements and skills
· Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
· Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
· Well organised with a customer-oriented approach.
· Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications also prepare powerpoints.
· Good communication and people skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.90 per year